Thursday, May 7, 2009


Tagged:
Yes, I've been tagged several times and have never done it (sorry). But for this OH NO! tag, it was only one thing, so I thought I'd start off with it. My Oh No moment isn't half as bad as others I've seen (thankfully I haven't had that many YET - I only have one toddler!). This photo is the aftermath a year later; I'm sad I didn't get one in the moment. I was upstairs making pancakes on a typical Saturday morning. Then, Jon and I noticed it was a little quiet (the sign most parents know is trouble). Jon went downstairs to check on Caleb and that's when I heard, "Uhh, HEIDI!!" I knew it was bad after that response! I ran downstairs to find Caleb COVERED with my bright red acrylic paint all over his clothes, the floor and the door. Luckily it was water-based acrylic, so it rinsed out right away from the clothes and off the door. I assumed we were lucky that our basement was (and sadly still is) unfinished, but the paint seeped into the cememt extremely fast and no matter how fast I scrubbed, I couldn't get it all off. I think if it were carpeted, then the paint would've come out easier. Now we get the beauty of red streaks on our basements floor. Thanks Caleb!
I now tag Jesika H., Jamie B., Ashley M. and Michelle N.

0 comments: