Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tag

So, I figured that all tags should not end with me, so I'll finally do the other tags. I could never top either of my sisters', and these will be short, but here I go:

Three joys:

1- My boys are the joy of my life (all three)
2- Being in the mountains always makes me happy
3- The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Three Fears:

1-Losing one of my boys - Being a mom has definitely given me new and more fears.
2-Losing all of my eye-lashes -I think I've got my dad's hair genes, hence, this truly is my fear!
3-I've got a little aracnyphobia (those of you who know me know I'm not the best speller) - They freak me out no matter how small or big, how few or many, what color or where. I HATE SPIDERS.

Now for 7 things that most people probably don't know about me (this is a hard one):

1- I have a thing for gummy candy's
2- I oppted to forgo the Eiffle Tower for a delicious chocolate crepe (ok, I actually had two, and some ice-cream)!
3- I had 13 teeth pulled and had braces for 7 years, and I still don't have straight teeth.
4- I love to watercolor (really though, I love the end product and not-so-much doing it)
5- In my alternate life I'd love to run a bakery (I like to make baked goods - mostly just because I love to eat them). I have my share of ridiculous, night-time baking stories.
6- I used to love to do crunches (at least 800 a day). All for NOT/naught, after seeing how I carry when pregnant! Now I despise them.
7- I can eat an enitre large pizza if I wanted to. I usually hold back for my image, but especially Jon and my brother Jeff know it's possible.

[Man! Most of those were revolved around food. I'm sure there are lots more interesting these about me that I wouldn't mind sharing, but off the top of my head, this is all I could think of]

1 comments:

Author said...

fun to get to know you a little better...i never have time to do "tags" either, but I always think they are fun to read. your new blog background is cute too! hope you had a great mother's day. ~Rachael