Tuesday, November 18, 2008


So, I forgot to turn this picture, but I'm in a hurry, so you'll have to turn your heads! Hey, just pretend that 'Buzz' is flying. Caleb loved being Buzz this year. He had a blast seeing all his "friends" (which is everyone he sees in our neighborhood) walking around in costumes! I just loved his cute knocked knees in this costume!


Here's our TV junkie! I loves to watch TV and thinks that they are talking to him when there's closeups speaking to the camera, which usually makes him give a loud chuckle!


This is one of my favorite pictures of them for some reason. The classic Caleb face.


Enjoying a little picnic up Nebo Loop to see the Fall leaves. Caleb had a cold, so he was a trooper and still let us go up.



Visiting grandpa Emmerson (Jon's dad) for his birthday in September.
This post is short, but I do want to send a warm thank you to all who have helped me and voted for my shabby apple vingette. The voting closes tomorrow night, so we'll see . . . I think it's close!



3 comments:

Bobbidee said...

Those are great pic's. Good luck with the dress!

Author said...

Your boys are getting so big...so cute! Sorry about the dress contest. It was great you tried. Will they be having another one?

Lisa said...

Heidi! I found your blog through Laura's I hope that is ok. Your kids are adorable! I am happy that things are going well for you!

Love,

Lisa Mitarai Cole
dandliscolefamily.blogspot.com