Sunday, June 1, 2008

We go with Heidi's family once a year to a Salt Lake Bees (Triple A) baseball game each summer. Caleb saw the mascot coming towards him and this is how he reacted. Classic!
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time of Caleb. This was taken in Rexburg, ID. We have made it a family tradition to go there each summer. So far we have been successful. 3 for 3. I love it because I went to school and I have a ton of memories. This picture Caleb just looks like a cool dude!
We caught Caleb with Heidi's sunglasses. Love this picture.
Caleb is known for his 'shifty eyes.' This picture is in the cafeteria at BYU-Idaho. He looks so innocent, but only if you knew.
This is old, it's from his first birthday party. It was just Mom, Dad, Aunt Mindy, and Uncle Jeff. Heidi made the hat for him. He thought it was pretty cool. Notice the sweet bib on him, you can't read it, but it says Chick Magnet. Thanks Ashley and Justin!

6 comments:

Calli said...

Jon--
Thanks for sending me your blog! What a cute family you have!

Author said...

OH, my gosh! I can't believe how big Caleb is! I still picture him so tiny! Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I'll check it often. I'm excited I can watch your boys grow as well as it will help us feel like we get to know them a little bit...even if it is just through pictures!

PS. Dallin is super cute too! Can't wait to meet him.

Seth Price said...

Dude! That is hilarious about the mascot. Poor guy. Those things can be pretty scary. We need to take our boys to a game together this summer. And yes, we know those shifty eyes very well. (c:

Emily said...

Jon! How fun to see your cute family! I love that you are speaking at efy! I miss it sometimes...great days.

Cute family! We need a reunion with everyone soon!

Kristie Young said...

Jon & Heidi! You guys have such a great family. It's fun keeping track of your adventures here. Hope you guys are doing well!

-- Matt & Kristie

P.S. Looks like Caleb and our Spencer have the same rhythm bug. Any music at all and they just gotta dance! One day, when the time is right, we'll teach them the finer points of the Funky Chicken! :-)

Brett and Lisa said...

How fun that you found us! It is great to see that things are going so well for you guys. Jon, I think that you spoke at my sister's EFY last year - she remembered you. I am sure you are great! 2 little boys... wow! Congrats! W love little boys,too! It will be fun to be able to peek in on your lives now!

Lisa and Brett