Sunday, June 1, 2008

This a favorite family picture of ours. It was taken in July of 2007 at the Lion House. Heidi's sister Mindy got married and this is at the reception.
I had to give each of you a personal experience of looking into those eyes. He sure is a cute kid!
This is in Santa Barbara, CA. I spoke at EFY there in July of 2007. Heidi came with me and we had a little three day get-away without Caleb. It was absolutely amazing! The campus is behind us and a little to the left. How students study while attending there I will never know.
Here is another picture of us in Santa Barbara.
Heidi's family went backpacking every year for 25 years straight. I was able to partake in that tradition and went in August of 2007. It was for three days and we had a great time. Heidi sure impressed me with her 'outdoor' skills. Watching your wife gut a fish is an awesome experience. She sure is a trooper! Actually, more like a general!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Check out that first position you're sportin even at the beach Heidi? Once a dancer always a dancer. Miss you!