Monday, October 6, 2008

We finally made it out on the water last month. Too bad I got motion sickness (no! I'm not pregnant!) and didn't do much, but at least I made it on the boat. My boys had a great time, including being submerged by Grandpa.
A summer day, just relaxing and taking a nap on the porch. Who gets to do that these days that isn't old and retired? Oh yeh, that would be my lazy boys! ok, so Jon's not lazy, but the other two could pass.
Caleb loves to be by Dallin, so here are some mug shots on the couch (the only place I let them sit together).

Dallin had hernia surgery a few weeks ago. It went well and he was a trooper! Here he is still waiting for the meds to wear off so we could take him home.

3 comments:

Belnaps said...

So cute, Heidi! I can't believe how big Caleb is. He seems to be a real kid. Let's get together soon.

Bobbidee said...

They are so cute, I am glad everything went okay. Dallin is getting so big. The pic on the porch is priceless, I am glad Jon made time to do that! I am glad you took a pic of it too--I may just have to draw it sometime.

Author said...

Glad little Dallin is doing so well. Can't wait to one day meet him.