Sunday, May 18, 2008




I finally got around to updating our site, seing as we never gave anybody our blog address because I haven't posted anything since last summer. So, I started over.
What better time to start over than with our new addition to our family: Dallin Jackson West! He came 3 1/2 weeks early (to my relief) and weighed a healthy 6 lbs. 13 oz.. Most people that talked to me when I was pregnant know that I really don't enjoy anything about being pregnant, except for the miracle at the end of having a baby. I would even go through labor a few times over being pregnant for nine months! But, thank goodness I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!! That's all Jon had to say to help me through labor, and it worked! I'm so greatful to have Dallin and that he is a beautiful, healthy boy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! I am soooo excited you finally got your blog up and running! Dallin is absolutely adorable - congratulations!

Ashley said...

I second Jen. Such a great way to keep in touch, and to keep running. SO proud of you for the 2nd pregnancy around. Life cahnges again with two, brace yourself. Take care. Dallin is so cute. I miss you and and your fam.
Ashley

I am Laura said...

Cute blog and cute kids. I happened on your blog from somewhere else. Glad to see you are doing well and life is good.